From cleaning and painting to specialist wood repair, our oast cowl refurbishment services include:
- Oast Cowl Construction
- Oast Cowl Painting
- Repair of old Oast cowl
- Oast Cowl Cleaning
- Supplying and fitting new support arms, motifs and fingers for GRP cowls
- Replacing ironwork and lead work for kiln tops
- Striping and re-tiling kiln roofs
- Weather-proofing brick kiln roofs
- Building traditional wooden kiln roofs, both round and square
- Kiln Roof Maintenance includes replacing missing tiles and stopping leaking roofs
- Striping and retiling Kent peg roofs of all types
- GRP valleys
Our specialist team can also construct bespoke wooden oast cowls that will blend seamlessly into their environment and last for generations. We also offer a specialist refurbishment package for fibreglass oast cowls. Get in touch to find out more.
Why choose us?
The longest running oast cowl company in the UK, Dude and Arnette has been restoring and maintaining cowls for over seven decades. Still a family business today, our specialists retain the knowledge, skill and experience required to faithfully maintain and restore traditional oast cowls.